Friday, June 22, 2012

how to become a good man

To be a good man is not coming from you this mean that you will not be the person who will said that I am a good man, I help people, people like me, they are happy when they see me, my presence rejoice them.
To really know what people think about you is to listen them speak about you when you are absent. Many people who have money don't really know the way to bring help for people in needed. Please give the opportunity to tell you this little story.
One man Mr Richard he had money a lot to take care of himself and his family,  all around him people was suffering I mean they were poor they had money but no like Mr Richard. Almost every evening Mr Richard was joining the local  bar near his house to wash football with others parents and some young men. Most of time after making his order beer, he asked to serve all those who were seated near him.after taking their beer people were happy and said thank you, sir Richard you are really very nice. It was like this always every weekend when Mr Richard was in the town, some people had just only tin the bar because they should receive the beer from him. One day Mr Richard had a confrontation against one man (Albert ) and the man told him " Is it because you give beer to people here that you think you are important ? " 
Just to tell you dear friend to be a good man is not to pay people with what the like, some people like alcohol, another money if time to time you can give them little money they will be very glad, others like just connection if you can connect them to someone whom can help them with what they need it will be great for them. 
   But dear readers I want to give for all of you this secret : A good man is the person who want for others love, joy, peace, kindness and goodness. Do you know someone who have money and want this qualities for others ? Of course no, because many of rich man want people always to look for them, to always come to ask money, materials, advices...
 I knew a man that I can qualified as a good man, may be you will said that he was good for me but the true is: We know the importance of someone with his act and also when he is absent.
To be a good man bring your help to someone who need it really. I have this example Mr Atangana the English teacher have two student Belinga and Bopda. The first semester Belinga had 12/20, Bopda 07.5/20, the second one(semester) Belinga had 09/20, Bopda 09.5/20 and the third semester Belinga had 08/20, Bopda 12/20. In the end the booth student had a total of  29/60. But  the director of school ask to mister Atangana to choose one student among those who fail with 29/60 to make him pass. Do you know what happen? 
Mr Atangana choose Belinga and make Bopda fail, after few years we ask him why he choose Belinga he said " Because he speaks the same language with me, is coming from my village I didn't have a choice." Could you imagine with all the effort Bopda did, just because is coming from different village. But in the end Mr Atangana bring his help to someone who was glad. But I used this opportunity to tell you that after rich in the next class Belinga fail because his level wasn't good.

15 comments:

  1. It's easy to be a good man but often complicated because a good intention can be poorly interpreted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is always like this everywhere, even in my country in Pakistan you need connection for people for your area to have a job. Thank you man for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh is very difficult to be a good man in this bad world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life can make you become a bad person but is always a pleasure to be a good man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be a good man is impossible because what ever you do people will speak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a good man and I don't care if around me people are bad I just do what is good. U must do the same

      Delete
  6. nice post, is true we must do our best to be good people

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be a good "Man" no chance in this world

    ReplyDelete