Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How to choose his wife

A proverb Bamileke (Banounga) said "the goat grazes where it is attached"  This means that
 your wife is not someone who will come from heaven or from the other side of the sea she shall be a person you already know, she can be your neighborhood, classmate, colleague or friend of a friend.
 
Life show that we have told a man he is great because it has a wonderful wife.
Most people think that your wife can be your best friends, is not so false because you share many thing with your best friend.. how could you choose a best wife? First of all she has to be a person you have a respect for her, a person you can cry, laugh or sing without any stress. Someone who can laugh even when you said a bad jokes. someone who has  tried to support you even when you are in the shame, someone when after have a discussion with her even when she has nothing to reproach herself , when you have fixed the problem she want to have a little reproach just to make you happy or to show that you were not very wrong. For some people it must be their hero in their lives.but we know that  is very difficult to be with your hero even if is happen you can be surprise or disappointed.
I asked to Mr Noah in private  what made ​​you know that Katia was the woman of your life. He said "I knew her when I was student we have good relationship but I decided myself when she paid  my last year of study." Mr prelude answer the question in this way "I had several relationships at once when I went out with her, but the day she told me that she was pregnant, I decided to make her my wife not to create a disorder in my life" 
For Mr Romuald is not him decided to take Maria as a wife is the condition of the life, I ask him for us why? he said "I was a student, a good student, I lost my father who was the one who paid my studies, I was broke, my resident permit was almost finished, I could not go back home, because my program of study was not finished and I did not have enough money to go start a good business. the only option I had was that I got married and very quickly, my plan to succeed I had to choose a desperate woman who would need as soon a husband in her life, this is why I chose Emilie."
To remain anonymous we will not show you the picture of Emilie, but we can tell you that Emilie weighs 132 kg and measuring 1m53 and she  is handicapped. This explanation has pushed me to come back the day after to see Emilie alone to ask her in private, how she knew that  Mr Romuald was the man of her life ? Her answer "this is the nicest boy I know he is loving, kind is the only person who made me dream, it takes care of me like a princess and she loves me with all his heart."
 Love is magic and the magic of love is to know what you think of your lover. You can ask yourself such questions I may love him ? Is it good to me to share my life with him ? am I feel safe with him or with her ? 
Many people make a mistake, because they focus on what the beloved think about them, the advice of their family, colleagues, neighbors and friends. 
Your comments are welcome

26 comments:

  1. thanks hope you will enjoy the next page too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Your comment can help or share we us one experience or a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post is Great. Just that You have to be precise on explaining to International people that Bamileke is a Cameroonian Tribe located in the Ouest part of the country. No one is can easily be aware of that.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your advice my aim was the story not the location. but is good to give some details, I will consider it next time. Hope you will enjoy the next article as well.

      Delete
  3. I think that it is total reality to be to us meticulous person in our choices/to avoid passing has to dimension of us atend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and truly post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will appreciate the next one also. Thank you to have a look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it post. But will advice you to change the topic for the wrong reason of marriages since this analysis.does not reflect on my opinion the right reasons of marriages or the choices of wife,but totally and completely the wrong ones.What about loves as a motive for choosing your wife?and I will extend my comment by highlighting the use of English,some few grammar mistakes,I think re-reading your post will highly contribute for its success.And finally,Emilie might have taken Romuald as husband,as far as the post goes,she is the only person who have made that choice according to her comment out of love but romuald, without any judgment from me has done it to use her,therefore.when she LL be no more useful to him,he will dump her to get the wife he really loves.But great post though,keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice hope you will enjoy others sujets.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how Romuald did with his problem

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice post, so true

    ReplyDelete
  10. All this really help me for many aspect to see which wife I have to choose. Thanks nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so really I like the post!

    ReplyDelete